Crud Roadracer mk2 mudguards £17 BNIB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

puffinbilly

Veteran
Still waiting for my Crud mk2 to fall apart and have these sitting waiting - but still not falling apart so the brand new set has to go to clear some of my junk.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The thing with the Cruds is that they can go at any moment. I broke one pair when I tipped my bike up to get it through an awkward gate. A second pair shattered when I rode over a stick which got flipped up and jammed in the wheel.

I would be tempted to hang on to them just in case!

vickster

Legendary Member
Indeed. I lost the bottom part of my rear on about the second ride! Luckily there is a spare and I paid about £2.50 when halfords cocked up their pricing recently!!

Adam4868

Guru
Sorry to hijack a thread but i have a brand new boxed set of these aswell if anyone wants to buy ? Once these have been sold of course !

BlueDog

Veteran
And not wanting to hijack this thread any further, but I also have 2 brand new boxed and unopened sets for sale, once puffinbilly and Adam4868 have sold theirs of course :smile:

Buck

Guru
...and replied :okay:

got to like mistakes like that
That wasn't their best/worst one. Previously they had a £5 off any purchase over £20, but someone had programmed it wrong, and they gave you £5 off each item in the purchase.

Still half embarrassed and half proud that I walked of out the shop with 5 continental inner tubes for nothing.

(I've bought lots of other things from Halfords, without realising they did a price match, so they are still in profit with me overall)

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
That wasn't their best/worst one. Previously they had a £5 off any purchase over £20, but someone had programmed it wrong, and they gave you £5 off each item in the purchase.

Still half embarrassed and half proud that I walked of out the shop with 5 continental inner tubes for nothing.

(I've bought lots of other things from Halfords, without realising they did a price match, so they are still in profit with me overall)

A few years ago Halfords had a "pre-Christmas" offer of 20% off bike accessories, after Christmas this offer was replaced with a "Boxing day" offer of 20% off but for a brief period both offers overlapped and I scored a £400 Garmin Edge 800 with 1:50,000 OS mapping for £240. It took a couple of weeks of polite persistence but they honoured the purchase.

Top Bottom