Cryptic clues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Motobecane

Guru
A bit of a punt here as I'm not a very well known CC member and I've only really posted silly stuff on the Tea thread. But...I wondered if anyone would like to take part in a cryptic clue thread. We had a bit of a flutter with this on CookingBites Forum (sister site) but not enough people were able to solve them! Either that or they weren't interested. Anyway, I did search and couldn't find anything here similar. I did find a thread about to the sadly departed Araucaria: Puzzle compiler down. Please correct me if I've missed something.

Anyway, if anyone wants to join in, I thought that the first person could set a cryptic clue (could be cycling related) and then the first person to solve it sets the next clue.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
It communicated with the hub?

OP
OP
Motobecane

Motobecane

Guru
It communicated with the hub?
Is that a clue? If so it needs the number of letters/words.^_^
There's an old thread here - https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/crossword-thread.139534/#post-2648827

(I seem to remember another thread that I posted on where we made up cycling clues and then @Aperitif came up with a fiendish clue that nobody could get. I had to ask him on a ride. And, yes, fiendish.)
Thanks. I'll check that out.

TVC

SPOKE
Your turn

Top Bottom