Cube Peloton Race/SL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
very very nice
can you let me know how she ride's ? im tempted to upgrade and was looking at the attempt the end of last year but now they've changed it to the peloton race..
Do it. :becool:

The bike I have is a Peloton SL with Peloton Race (two components difference). The wheels and tyres are things of great beauty, and set it apart from anything else out there at a grand with 105/Ultegra drivetrain.

One review says it rides a we bit harsh, but I think that's bollocks. The forks are seriously sorted, with little or no buzz. and the rear is only as harsh as your road surface. I commuted for three years on a 700x25 on Bonty Hardcases at 120psi.... define harsh after that!!!!!!!

andyh

Über Member
thanks cubist great report, i did read the review in c plus saying the rear end was harsh.
thats why i asked how she rode. thanks

Maylian

Veteran
Beautiful bike there, was seriously wanting to get a Pelaton when I bought my new bike the other week but was advised for my size the riding position would be too aggressive. Doesn't stop me appreciating just how nice Cube's look....good specs as well for 1k mark

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
great looking bike. I'm looking at the race but prefer the colours on the SL. How did you manage to get an SL with race spec?
My LBS sorted it. Try him, he may still have some. Velocity Cycles at Lindley, Huddersfield, so just about 15 miles from Oldham.

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
In the market for something, if not this bike. Two months on, how is it going. Would you use it in Sportives?
Once the weather improves I will be spending some more time on the bike. It's hard to tell from commuting and haven't done more than a 20 miler in one go. . It's very comfortable, and as a "roadie virgin" I am still very impressed.

One gripe..... it makes the MTB go very slowly indeed

Cyclist33

[Like]

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Those wheels do fly compared to my Carrera. Only really had one decent 35mile run out on mine and its a shockingly good bike and the triple is brilliant in this hilly part of the world.
Love the SL colours, but I quite like my white with red and blue trim

AhThisFeckinThing

Once the weather improves I will be spending some more time on the bike. It's hard to tell from commuting and haven't done more than a 20 miler in one go. . It's very comfortable, and as a "roadie virgin" I am still very impressed.

One gripe..... it makes the MTB go very slowly indeed

Ah you commute too, how far, I do a 20 mile round trip commuting and the more I see this bike the more I WANT!!!

Top Bottom