Currency exchange rates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have some Swiss Francs that I would like to change back to Sterling, if the maths works out. I have searched on this forum for a link to a site that gives a brief history of currency exchange rates, for example two years ago, last year, now etc, but cannot find it.

It is not a large amount but I would like to calculate whether it is worth changing some of them, in order to consolidate my gains. I know it gets complex when you try to guess how much further the Pound will fall against the Swiss Franc, and how some people are now investing in Francs instead of Euros or Dollars.

Would anyone who know the site to which I am referring, please very kindly give the details again.

I have searched on google wotsit, but there is an assumption that I wish to purchase Francs instead of sell them.

Do you mean www.xe.com? Speicher.

Keep Swiss Frank in your wardrobe, Swiss Tony in the garage...:biggrin:

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Thank you Aperitif, that was what I was thinking of, inlcuding the detail about the history. Now I just have to find somewhere that will buy them without charging me a hefty commision.* :biggrin:

The nincompoop in Foreign Currency exchange was trying to tell me how low the rate was, and I was trying to explain that it was, in this instance, in my favour.

* Keeping some back in case I decide to visit Switzerland (by train) next year.

Top Bottom