Cycle Chat London Summer Drinks 31st July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Will be there.

Following the rip roaring success of the Christmas drinks last year I have taken it upon myself to organise some Summer time drinks on Friday 31st July. The venue is still to be decided, but it will not have music, therefore forcing us all to engage in scintillating conversation. There may even be a post-drinks meal of the curry variety.
If you are interested please let me know.

Can I suggest you update this post with the details? The venue etc is buried deep on page 4.

(probably won't be making it myself)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Looking at the map this appears to be comfortably walkable from Waterloo...can anyone confirm this?

If that's the case then I'll get a train home rather than a hotel as I need to do some bits on Saturday morning before heading back up to London.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Looking at the map this appears to be comfortably walkable from Waterloo...can anyone confirm this?

If that's the case then I'll get a train home rather than a hotel as I need to do some bits on Saturday morning before heading back up to London.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...

It is - about 40 minutes of staggering. Cross London Bridge then follow the South Bank. Alternatively use the Waterloo and City line from Bank tube, which is 5 minutes walk at either end and one stop. I think the last train on the W&C is after the last train from Waterloo to anywhere sensible.

Top Bottom