Cycle Chat London Summer Drinks 31st July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't make it, Al, but Teef has form when it comes to helping doddery old pissheads onto trains. Am I right, @rich p?
He was heavy. Mind, I'm not his brother. Ed was fine. :rofl:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sadly I'm planning on getting pìssed elsewhere so I won't be able to attend. Teef will have to find some other waster to interfere with when they're perfectly capable of falling over without any assistance. Who knew that you don't put oyster cards in the ticket slot:whistle:

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
Just a reminder of the venue

http://m.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/the-crosse-keys
See you from about 6pm

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Have a good one, everyone. I've had some extremely good news today, so I've got five and a half years of pent-up stress flowing out of me in relief. That and screwed-up Southwest Trains (and Sunday's ton and the fact that once in the City I'd be shuttling between two pubs) are sending me home.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
That was fun. I have never been to such a vast pub before. Great decor and a ruthlessly efficient bar crew....brilliant. Thank you to @User (I believe) for buying us some snacks. They were really good. I spent time with @MacB and Mick trying to fathom out the way forward for current capitalism in London. We nearly got there, but I refused the last pint when the prize was within our grasp. A mad dash back home through the City, Parliament Square, Hyde Park Corner, Knightsbridge and a few more miles. London looked wonderful.

Thank you Tim for setting it up.

A bientot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom