Cycle chatter heading from Edinburgh towards the bridge today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoshM

I was hauling my slow ass along the A90 climb towards Dalmeny at about 1640 when a tall bloke in what looked like Cycle Chat gear went speeding past me, leaving me for dust.

I was the short ass, in the blue, white and black FDX kit on the lime green spesh looking clueless and knackered!

No real purpose to this thread except to answer my curiosity as to who it was

Brandane

Legendary Member
I was hauling my slow ass along the A90 climb towards Dalmeny at about 1640 when a tall bloke in what looked like Cycle Chat gear went speeding past me, leaving me for dust.

I was the short ass, in the blue, white and black FDX kit on the lime green spesh looking clueless and knackered!

No real purpose to this thread except to answer my curiosity as to who it was
Tall bloke? Edinburgh? If this post gets deleted, we'll know it was our resident moderator @Scoosh :okay:.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Sadly, no it wisnae me, for a couple of reasons:
  • I was completing my tax return, so only managed the front at Silverknowes yesterday
  • speeding past ? - highly unlikely :sad:
  • I was wearing Audax Ecosse top yesterday ...
I've had far too many niggling little injuries of late and haven't been able to do half the riding I want; not done more than wee doodles since the EdFoC Night Ride.

Top Bottom