Cycle jersey - size large

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I'm after a short sleeve jersey for the commute. I have a budget of about a tenner and would prefer plain black but appreciate that I don't really have the budget to be picky.*

Does anyone have a jersey they've been meaning to chuck out? Condition really isn't an issue.

*non sequitur?

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I'll have a look for you, I have some Lidl jerseys somewhere unknown (white/grey and blue, so not the black you are looking for), if I can find them and if they are the right size, cover the postage and they are yours.

I am 6' 3" and skinny, they were not race fit on me, as in they were quite loose/casual fit, not skin tight, if that gives some indication of the likely sizes

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I'll have a look for you, I have some Lidl jerseys somewhere unknown (white/grey and blue, so not the black you are looking for), if I can find them and if they are the right size, cover the postage and they are yours.

I am 6' 3" and skinny, they were not race fit on me, as in they were quite loose/casual fit, not skin tight, if that gives some indication of the likely sizes

That sounds about perfect, I found some black clothing dye in a drawer last night :smile:

Top Bottom