Cycle with Fnaar in the Borders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
... not a CC ride, as such, so stuck it in the cafe, but I'm doing a wee tour in the Borders 16 - 20th July (camping) if anyone fancies joining me for part of the ride... PM me, but basic plan is as follows:
Day 1: Northumberland, out past Kielder to Mosspaul
Day 2: Mosspaul to Biggar
Day 3: Biggar to Melrose
Day 4: Melrose to Berwick on Tweed
Day 5: Berwick to home (near Newcastle)

:smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
wish i could @Fnaar some wicked Country you have up North

Brandane

Legendary Member
Don't visit the chippy in Biggar unless you like fried pies. :smile:
Shall bear that in mind :smile::okay:
Hmm...fried pies ... I could be persuaded...

The Townhead café won "Best UK fish and chip shop" back in 2007, and it was well deserved! I had noticed on my last visit that it wasn't as good as it once was. It would appear to have changed owners, and recent reviews are not very good :sad:. There is another chip shop in Biggar, which from memory is quite good.

The Townhead café won "Best UK fish and chip shop" back in 2007, and it was well deserved! I had noticed on my last visit that it wasn't as good as it once was. It would appear to have changed owners, and recent reviews are not very good :sad:. There is another chip shop in Biggar, which from memory is quite good.
Is there a bookies? Miss Goodbody says @Fnaar feels a little better when in Biggar.

stephec

Legendary Member
Looking at that it seems I went to the other one on the other side of the road, slightly further south.

It was about two years ago, and I didn't open my pie until I got to Abingdon services, where the soggy greasy smelling pastry didn't hold much appeal.

I'll give the Townhead a go next time I'm passing through.

Top Bottom