CycleChat T-shirts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Funnily enough, I found a funny coin with a hole in it under the skirting board recently:smile:
It's mine

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I've done some asking around and there's potentially a way for us to have a CC online shop without any investment. There are a few services that stock plain, unbranded gear then give you a free storefront and apply your logo / image to products when an order is placed. They take care of everything and CC gets a small commission on the sale of each item.

Obviously we'd need to make sure the prices were reasonable and the quality was acceptable, so let me look into it and see if we can make it happen. :okay:
PM sent

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Bidons would be a very discreet way to say " we are all cycling together" on cc rides.

Might even buy more if there is a CC Ecosse section :smile:

Katherine

Guru
Had to Google bidon...
I suppose you might want to speak French when you're doing French named rides but a CC ride would be in English surely?
So, yes, I would buy a CC water bottle, as long as it had a decent spout.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
We don't speak English up here north of the wall :cold:

Booyaa

Veteran
Had to Google bidon...
I suppose you might want to speak French when you're doing French named rides but a CC ride would be in English surely?
So, yes, I would buy a CC water bottle, as long as it had a decent spout.
If you do a search you will find a recent argument on the use of the French language for cycling terms, particularly the use of bidon.

[QUOTE 3697793, member: 45"]In the past we've managed to arrange CC gear because someone has volunteered to do it. And it's a bit of a commitment.

So if anyone who has expressed an interest in gear would like to step forward....[/QUOTE]

Like cycling clubs across the world, I can see lots of "err, well, mmmm, I'm a bit busy just now, could, err, you not do it for me?..."

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Bidons would be a very discreet way to say " we are all cycling together" on cc rides.

Might even buy more if there is a CC Ecosse section :smile:

You reminded me of an occasion when I was prevented from 'filtering' because two cars were travelling together. The driver steadfastly ignored me & the passenger was making frantic signals. "We're Together" has been a family joke ever since!

Top Bottom