CycleChat T-shirts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Put me down for a t-shirt Dayvo, size L :okay:

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
I've done some asking around and there's potentially a way for us to have a CC online shop without any investment. There are a few services that stock plain, unbranded gear then give you a free storefront and apply your logo / image to products when an order is placed. They take care of everything and CC gets a small commission on the sale of each item.

Obviously we'd need to make sure the prices were reasonable and the quality was acceptable, so let me look into it and see if we can make it happen. :okay:

A very good friend of mine produces all the apparel for my company as well as several other businesses worldwide (my avatar is a logo he designed/produces). He also produces promotional event goods (mugs, stickers, banners, etc) and they're all exceptional quality priced very reasonably. Let me know if you would like me to speak to him on your behalf.

Katherine

Guru
A very good friend of mine produces all the apparel for my company as well as several other businesses worldwide (my avatar is a logo he designed/produces). He also produces promotional event goods (mugs, stickers, banners, etc) and they're all exceptional quality priced very reasonably. Let me know if you would like me to speak to him on your behalf.
Ask @Shaun

Shaun

Founder
This is still on my to-do list - I'm looking at various options and will post more info once I get it sorted. :okay:

Shaun

Founder
Okay - I've set-up an online shop at Spreadshirt and need a few willing volunteers to buy a CC branded t-shirt and report back on whether they feel the quality is good enough before I make it a permanent feature.

http://cyclechat.spreadshirt.co.uk/

Note: For sizing details just click on the word Size.

The gear is not cheap to begin with so I've decided to initially put a small 50p commission on items below £10; a pound on items between £10 and £20; and one pound fifty pence on items above £20 - all of which will be reinvested in CC (after they deduct VAT too!).

If you could post here to let us know if you do order (and which item you went for) and then post back once you've received it to let us know how it went, and whether you feel it is good quality / value for money? :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom