Cyclemagic Camping Weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
October 8th at Sibbertoft

You’re all invited to join us at Brook Meadow Farm near Sibbertoft, Leicestershire to camp on the night of Saturday October 8th. We’ll be a week in to our Land’s End – John O’Groats bike ride and it would be great for lots of people to join us for the evening and then ride with us to Leicester’s Clock Tower the next day.

There’s plenty of camping space available (plus other accommodation) and the owners are happy for people to leave their cars on site during Sunday and collected later. We’ll be leaving our van there so I’m sure between us we can arrange some transport back for drivers.

Within staggering distance of the farm there’s the Red Lion pub. They also offer accommodation if camping isn’t your thing or you recoil at walking a few hundred yards back to the campsite at closing time.

Anyone is welcome to join us on Sunday morning for the ride in and we’ll be leaving around 11am. We’ll be following the A5199 to Arnesby and then picking up Sustrans Route 6 to Bede Park. It would be great to have some experienced ride leaders to lead us from there to the Clock Tower.

Any bike will be most welcome but if you do own something less conventional will there be a better reason for riding it?

This is a charity bike ride to raise funds for our special needs project but if you don’t want to find people to sponsor you a small donation would be much appreciated.

Or maybe you’d like to make a weekend of it and join us for the Saturday ride to Sibbertoft from Harwick Park in Witney near Oxford?

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
I'm checking my calendar :smile:

TVC

Just spotted this.

I'll stick with my comfy bed in Aylestone but will definitely be up for riding into town with you.

Top Bottom