Cycling application survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

appDeveloper

Hi everyone,
I am developing a new cycling application for smart phones. I already had a look through the most popular cycling apps on Google Play store to combine some of their best features along with my own ideas.
I would really appreciate it if you guys spent a few minutes to complete my survey here!
Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-23-20-35-36.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-23-20-35-36.png
    145 KB · Views: 83

rugby bloke

Veteran
Completed the survey, a couple of odd questions :-
The age ranges - quite specific around the 20s then everyone over 30 put into one bucket ?
Cycling frequency - jumps from once a week to 2 or 3 times a month. I fall somewhere between these, normally 2 or 3 times a week and I suspect I'm not the only one.
Other than that, all the best with developing your app.

Sixmile

Veteran
Completed.

I'm in the over 30's scrapheap too :blink: and cycle a few times a week but went with once a week instead of 2 or 3 times a month.

D

Deleted member 23692

Done, but I'd don't have an android phone

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
This survey is aimed to evaluate the current version of "The Cycling App" android application focused entirely on cyclists. The application is a combination of a cycling activity tracker and online social network similar to Facebook with some additional unique emergency features.
This survey will not require more than 3 to 5 minutes to complete.

I almost gave up before I started when I saw the bit in bold..

Survey completed but app is of no interest to me, being the old-fashioned type who carries a puncture repair kit but not a smartphone.

GC

An explanation of what your application will do might be helpful. What are your ideas?

Simply asking people to fill out a survey without much of an introduction isn't exactly going to get people queuing up to complete the form...
It seems to me to be like the other apps except this one has the ability to message nearby riders (eg when you have a flat).

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I almost gave up before I started when I saw the bit in bold..

Survey completed but app is of no interest to me, being the old-fashioned type who carries a puncture repair kit but not a smartphone.

GC
Sounds great. Perhaps it could also cover Runners, I wonder what it'll be called, something Swedish sounding perhaps Strada or Strava, they both sound like names that could catch on.

Last edited:

User269

So much for research methodology.
Another completely pointless 'survey', which will have absolutely no meaning or value of any worth to you.

Top Bottom