Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TeeShot

Veteran
Well 12 hours later and I can say without doubt, that taking pictures is so much easier than choosing a topic for this thread !

As we are now in "Flaming June" I thought water would be a topical subject, we'll either have too much or not enough.

So 'Water', in any form you like. Rivers, lakes, rain, puddles, fountains, baths, streams, you name it. Usual rules, must be taken between now and the closing date, must involve a bike or part of in the shot. Closing date the last day of June.

Good luck, I hope you enjoy the challenge..............

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
First picture is my wheel on Blackpool pier and the murky waters of the sea behind

IMG_20190604_094628653.jpg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_1436.JPG

A quadrant of my wheel, overlooking the River Shin, just before the water falls.

:smile:

Katherine

Guru
The Delph in Worsley. Pictures taken just now before it started raining again. The water is orange from the iron ore leaking from the underground canals built to bring the coal out ready to be transported into Manchester. Recent refurbishment and new viewing platform is almost complete.

PSX_20190613_215413.jpg

And the view on the other side of the bridge looking towards the Bridgewater Canal.
PSX_20190613_215540.jpg

The humpback bridge over the Bridgewater Canal in Worsley Village.
IMG_20190610_175442632_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom