Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As an update to the above post - that may have been a tad optimistic. I can't get the front wheel back on cos I can't figure out how to release the sodding brakes. And I've knocked a brake block out which does not want to go back in.......and..... fairly major in riding scheme of things..... I can't get the saddle stem into its tube.
If you get a photo it's going to consist of miscellaneous bike parts :cry:

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Just found this thread - so here goes for a first attempt ( bit boring ! )

image.jpg

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Ok so phone cooperating today I took some (you know me why just enter one when you can enter loads), so mine were tracks made by two different beasts, one powered by cake the other petrol.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I prefer the tracks when they are cleared by the petrol driven machine rather than the tracks left by the cyclists. (From a safety point of view, visually the cyclist cleared ones are prettier!)

Last edited:

BigAl68

Über Member
So far the light both in the morning and evening has allowed zero photography so most of my shots would be darkness. And yes @summerdays that one of @Spartak would have been one of my proposed shots but there is still 10 days and off work Friday - Sunday and hope to be out most of those days.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Some great tracks on this!

image.jpg

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I was going to use a record in one if I could:laugh: but I couldn't remember where they were .... BUT I was going to take it outside!!!!

Top Bottom