Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
@Scoosh I didn't hear it as I had my earphones in post cake stop and trundling along until I spotted the smoke in the sky.
I had written some smart-alec comment about 'Moral of the tale: Don't wear earphones while riding beside a railway line', then deleted it, as I knew it was presumptious and, therefore ... well a bit obvious and silly ... :laugh:

BigAl68

Über Member
I had written some smart-alec comment about 'Moral of the tale: Don't wear earphones while riding beside a railway line', then deleted it, as I knew it was presumptious and, therefore ... well a bit obvious and silly ... :laugh:

I was on am empty cycle path, could see at least 200 meters and was listening to radio 5 live fairly quietly catching up on the sport news.

I never wear headphones on roads or busy cycle paths and as @summerdays mentioned it's only a 3mile track that runs a few trains a week. I thought someone may tell me off but as we are on the photos thread then probably not as we are all fairly sensible if a little strange ^_^

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
She has probably been at the sherry again @summerdays

Or she will blame spell check. I would as according to a post I made yesterday I bought a pimp at a bike jumble in Tewkesbury. I actually bought a pump in Tetbury
Of course I blame the spell checker (though I'm not brialliant brilliant at spelling), I never notice what things the ipad autocorrects as I'm used to touch typing and reading what I type as I go rather than checking it again at the end, and you can't touch type on a tablet!

Of course I blame the spell checker (though I'm not brialliant brilliant at spelling), I never notice what things the ipad autocorrects as I'm used to touch typing and reading what I type as I go rather than checking it again at the end, and you can't touch type on a tablet!
I was just trying to imagine a train raining and sadly succeeding... :blush:

Top Bottom