Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigAl68

Über Member
I'm just looking at all those spacers above the cross bars! Are you competing with the Thorns?

Never got round to cutting the steerer and who are the thorns?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I stopped for a quick photo this morning with MY bike!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ok my bike is just out of shot in the last (before the pedantic ones start moaning) but the pattern was lovely.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Ok I saw the pattern of the logs earlier when we went out to repliensh our stock, so went back later though they had shut up shop by the so had to be through the fence.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Only one person does the stacking as the rest aren't up yo his standards! And the log store on the right is going down. The wood is sourced from the small plot of land it stands on mostly.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Just out of interest, what bike is that, Summerdays ?
It's a Giant Escape, but about 5 years old, they don't seem to do them with hydraulic disks anymore, and I did get as far as asking about a new bike at my LBS (he only stocks Giant, Dawes and Claude Butler) but the ones that would be vaguely similar are in grey and I want something with a bit more colour next time!

djb1971

Legendary Member
It's a Giant Escape, but about 5 years old, they don't seem to do them with hydraulic disks anymore, and I did get as far as asking about a new bike at my LBS (he only stocks Giant, Dawes and Claude Butler) but the ones that would be vaguely similar are in grey and I want something with a bit more colour next time!
I like your bike, it looks like a proper/real* cyclists bike.

*courtesy of bonj for those who can remember^_^

Mireystock

SIip-slidin' down Big Pig...

Yes, my bike is black and my next bike will be more colourful hopefully !

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
My entry to the pattern theme. Pattern is obviously the bars in the railing, or the ripple of the wind on the canal, or the shape of the trees, but what is going to ensure victory, is if you look closely, just above the crossbar and between the second and third bars from the left, that grey splodge is honestly a heron. ^_^

Piccy taken on my phone and I don't know how to use it properly so couldn't get it zoomed in on the heron

Attachments

• WP_20150125_10_55_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150125_10_55_50_Pro.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom