Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
That's a carrier bag, you could've tried to at least photoshop a crow heron into the pic.

Cheeky bugger, I had to put up with our lass ridiculing me when I stopped to attempt to photograph it, I ain't having it on here as well :tongue:

Right. I have something. I'm going with the I can have an exception to the rules and not having bikes in the frame. Our 3 road bike have a temporary new home and are actually about 3m to the left of the picture.

Pattern = stripes in 2 forms. The lawn has literally just been cut by the gardener and then there are the tree soddies forming the other stripes..

DSC_0008.JPG

PS this is my new view at the moment :biggrin:

My entry - Malmesbury Abbey - nice patterns round the porch.
View attachment 77992

(and a couple of those patterns include images of herons!)
I think I need a close up or one of those enlargements before I'll believe that claim :whistle:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Right. I have something. I'm going with the I can have an exception to the rules and not having bikes in the frame. Our 3 road bike have a temporary new home and are actually about 3m to the left of the picture.

Pattern = stripes in 2 forms. The lawn has literally just been cut by the gardener and then there are the tree soddies forming the other stripes..

View attachment 77982

PS this is my new view at the moment :biggrin:

I have always wondered whether tree soddies really exist. Now I have proof. :biggrin:

Top Bottom