Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Rocky won, then Potsy won, now the Conservatives have won, the world's going to shoot in a rocket ship................colour........right......

BigAl68

Über Member
Well let's get back to ignoring the rules. Been in all morning waiting for a parcel of bike parts. Can't be arsed to fit them so off pootling on the ken bird in my retro cycling kit taking silly pictures. Here is my first and I will be drinking cider today so they may get worse. :okay:
DSC_1458.JPG

No pootling, but (wo)manfully managing the drinking this afternoon @BigAl68.
I have an off and on dodgy foot which has decided to be very much on the last couple of days. So much so that I nearly visited A&E yesterday, and hijacked the doctor this morning during a yearly prescription assessment appointment. He's going to get me sent in for an x-ray in the next few weeks as he wants to get it done before me and Wimps go off cycling round Europe in July, I reckon messing around online with my foot up and a bottle of something is the way to go :okay::cheers::cheers:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Ok my entries ... Green, Blue and yellow, I'll let you work out which one is which.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

BigAl68

Über Member
No pootling, but (wo)manfully managing the drinking this afternoon @BigAl68.
I have an off and on dodgy foot which has decided to be very much on the last couple of days. So much so that I nearly visited A&E yesterday, and hijacked the doctor this morning during a yearly prescription assessment appointment. He's going to get me sent in for an x-ray in the next few weeks as he wants to get it done before me and Wimps go off cycling round Europe in July, I reckon messing around online with my foot up and a bottle of something is the way to go :okay::cheers::cheers:

I think the drinking is highly needed then.

Top Bottom