Cyclist hasn't learnt to look where he's going...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Didn't enjoy that or find it funny.

Looks painful and a potentially knackered bike.

Fork and front wheel almost certainly gubbed.

D

Deleted member 23692

Did that once into the back of [a proper] mini of and it put me in hospital, and I still have scars to remind me. I can laugh at my own stupidity on that day, certainly laughed at this chaps too.

Drago

Legendary Member
What a tool. Good thing it was a car and not some old lady.

He went in face first too, so the lid won't have helped him.

Do Dolan not equip their machines with reflectors any more?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
He must have cycled over 200 yards without looking at the road ahead, what a dick.
FWIW whenever I see a learner in a driving instructors car I'm waiting for them to do something unexpected but that lad was parked up with the instructor talking to him. :cursing:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Someone was on the radio yesterday saying that humans are capable of surviving impacts of up to 20 mph because that's the top speed at which primitive Man could run and any who ran over that speed then hit something would die... a bit tenuous really as a "natural selection" story.

I also did it when I was about 14 - riding along in the rain with my head down I suddenly found myself lying on the boot of a parked car. Luckily the owner didn't notice from inside their house and I just got off and rode home.

I feel sorry for the bloke in the video - okay he should have been looking but you don't expect to find a vehicle stationary on an otherwise fast road.

Drago

Legendary Member
What kind of chump buys a bike, takes the reflectors off it, dresses in black, then goes for a ride staring face down at the tarmac? And he's fatter than Adrian, if such a thing were possible.

a shame there's no mechanism by which cyclists can be banned.

surfdude

Veteran
I be well annoyed if someone did that to my car . Must have left a mark . I thought they both were very calm about it. would love to see the reaction of everyone after it happened to see who blames who .

Top Bottom