Cyclist v Cyclist - video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not too sure what to make of this one - looks like the BMX rider got annoyed at being cut up - or was he undertaking? - not a nice response though...

Its also on ITN here

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Looks like the BMX rider was a total nob. Tried to undertake, couldn't and then reacted like a spolit kid.
The Embankment is a bloody busy road, dont go messing around there or someone could easily get killed.

apb

Veteran
why the need to quickly repeat the incident 5 times. If your not putting a soundtrack to it, it's a waste of video editing.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
He needs his head Kicking in. Id be watching out for him at the same place for the rest of the week.

Just realised that they are all in warmer weather clothes, so this is an old clip.

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
Just read about this. Where i am we dont have cycle traffic like this so these videos is what scares me. If it was me i hang back, i'd rather be late/wait than ever be in a tricky situation on the road. Given the BMX rider only has a cap on too it's just stupid behaviour. Glad this chap is ok and hope people learn from it.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Hmmm nobber meets nobber and it all escalates from there I fear.
Nobber #1 (on road bike) cuts Nobber #2 (on bmx) up twice. Once at pedestrian crossing (see raw footage) and then just before bus. Nobber #2 retaliates like a ****

and ffs wear some mitts people!

zizou

Veteran
The road biker cut the BMXer up then slammed the brakes on for what looks like no reason. Doesnt excuse the kick but if you behave like that then you are always chancing a reaction - most people will let it slide but there is always a chance it is a potential psycho that you have just pissed off!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
The road biker cut the BMXer up then slammed the brakes on for what looks like no reason. Doesnt excuse the kick but if you behave like that then you are always chancing a reaction - most people will let it slide but there is always a chance it is a potential psycho that you have just pissed off!

I've watched it twice and can't see that bit. The BMXer came past the roadie on the inside then pulled out on him, I can't see how the roadie was at fault at all.

Top Bottom