Damn Shame...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Keep him there I say, saves tuning into him accidentally somewhere else.

gavintc

Guru
There is merit in that. I just hope they do not move Scott Mills from the evening show. I quite enjoy his humour on the ride home. Moyles though is a complete arse. He just loves himself too much.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Yes keep him in R1 out of the way or shoot him if that can't be done, he seems like a disgusting piece of crap.

BTW FF - I saw a clip of that new 'Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin' this morning - it looks like the worst, and most pointless, remake ever. Clunes was in the paper today saying how much better and funnier it was with him in it - gormless cretin. Surely just having him in it makes it worse - seen anything of it?

Wigsie

Nincompoop
threebikesmcginty said:
Yes keep him in R1 out of the way or shoot him if that can't be done, he seems like a disgusting piece of crap.

BTW FF - I saw a clip of that new 'Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin' this morning - it looks like the worst, and most pointless, remake ever. Clunes was in the paper today saying how much better and funnier it was with him in it - gormless cretin. Surely just having him in it makes it worse - seen anything of it?

+1 saw him on Jonathan Ross last night and the clip looked shocking! can imagine it without Leonard Rossiter....

As Longers said, keep him there, 7 million people seem to like it and it may stop him making more shite tv shows!

He is 'supposedly' rather shy and quiet in person and on the radio its more of an alter ego.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
threebikesmcginty said:

Like you tbmcg, I've only seen the advert. Looks utterly awful ;).
I have no idea why they thought it needed remaking. Leonard Rossiter was in a completely different league to Clunes. What ran through the original was the utter dark desperation of Perrin, even when succesful, Clunes could never pull that off.
I'm boycotting it. I hope it bombs, but it probably wont.

Top Bottom