Decals Wanted.............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
As per photos for my sympathetic Dawes Stratos restoration.

Reynolds 531 Competition
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358868372.578998.jpg

British Made union flag
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358868390.959737.jpg

Arsen Gere

Über Member
If you can get them off you can always do your own http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/category/Decals, I've not tried it.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
If you can get them off you can always do your own http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/category/Decals, I've not tried it.
They won't come off intact anyway :sad: Thanks though.
Yeah I've used them before but he doesn't have the right Reynolds one :sad:

It's not crucial TBH, but if I can stumble across them it would make a nice finishing touch, but I haven't even got the Dawes decals yet as no-one makes that particular one either. I've got my CycleChat sticker man on the job to see what he can muster :thumbsup:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
I've decided to leave the Reynolds and British made decals, (for now at least), this is after all a sympathetic restoration, which has already had the bars, brakes and wheels completely stripped, cleaned and overhauled, a new cassette, a new KMC chain, a new sealed BB, new to me 105 aero levers, new to me 105 downtube shifters, new cables all round, the stem and seat post rubbed downed and re-finished, new bar tape, San Marco Rolls saddle, (kindly loaned by deptfordmarmoset), new seatpost pin, tyre and tube replacement, frame and forks have been touched up and fully waxoyled, and I've managed to get the Dawes and Stratos decals re-done as well, and breathe.

I'm beginning to think a full restoration might have been cheaper :wacko:

Thanks for the pointers on the decals I originally posted about, I'll still keep my eyes open but they aren't a priority now.

Pics to follow.

AndyRM

XOXO
Looking forward to them!

Top Bottom