Decathlon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
i ordered from here on the 22nd, two pairs of mitchelin pro 4 service course tyres for £38 inc courier however they still have not been shipped, i sent them an email and they said they have to wait for them to arrive from france, is it normal for decathlon to only order in products when they have the order? Its fairly mucked me about as its essential i have them for nextweek.

mythste

Veteran
i ordered from here on the 22nd, two pairs of mitchelin pro 4 service course tyres for £38 inc courier however they still have not been shipped, i sent them an email and they said they have to wait for them to arrive from france, is it normal for decathlon to only order in products when they have the order? Its fairly mucked me about as its essential i have them for nextweek.

How essential? Sometimes companies have things in stock ready to go, sometimes someone ordered some 2 minutes before you did.

These things happen.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Depends wether or not the items are in stock when you order them mate.
What I don't particularly like is that they take your money and act as if they are in stock until you yourself query it after a long wait.
I think at the point of purchase it should say 'not in stock' will be 2 weeks or whatever. Some places do and some don't.
Or it could be just bad luck that they went out of stock at the same time you ordered them.
You have to wait for most stuff nowadays. There aren't many shops that keep that much stock of anything.
Hope you get them in time mate.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Urgent as in ive a race, transport and 4 nights in a hotel booked and cant compete without them, cant afford to go and buy a cheap set either, but i shoudnt have to anyway as they were listed as in stock. I was just wondering if this is normal as it seems abit dodgy to me.

vickster

Legendary Member
They have them on the shelf incroydon, or did last week. I'd cancel and order for next day from wiggle

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
I ordered them online, i called up today and got fobbed off with the same we have to ge tthe sipped from france (5 days) then process in our warehouse (2 days) i just said they were talking b*llocks and they must have some in stock in the uk and i got a shipped email today so they must have found some...

potsy

Rambler
For some reason I've never liked the look of the Decathlon website so have never ordered anything from them, quite glad now.

Hope you get them in time :okay:

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Came today, just goes to show they were talking rubbish really
image.jpg

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Just read this... i was down the wednesbury decathlon and im sure these were in there then... and on special at 30 kwid.

But being decathlon the probably had the wrong price on.

midlife

Guru
I think if all that ( hotels, bookings etc) revolved around having some kit I'd just wander to the local lbs to make sure it was in my grubby little hands :smile:

Shaun

Top Bottom