Deep fantasy league (WT+HC)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

A great team like them will have been first pick

OP
OP
G

Garfield

Über Member
Whoops, my apologies for not replying earlier!
Available teams are Katusha, Movistar, and BMC - but of course after 2 years the rosters are completely different from real life.

Last call for 2014!
Both the free agency and the neo-pro draft begin on November 1.
16 people checked in for 2014.

OP
OP
G

Garfield

Über Member
We have one last-minute opening: Katusha with Uran, van den Broeck, Fuglsang, Hushovd, Goss, Goos, Polanc, and over 60% of their budget still untouched. The auctions are very intense right now, so only sign up if you have free time this very weekend.

I'd like to take part but it looks a bit confusing and I'd want time to have a proper look.

Does it cost anything? I am a bit tight and afraid when there is mention of budgets. haha.

OP
OP
G

Garfield

Über Member
Every team's budget is €5M. But even if you don't have that kind of money right now, I'm sure we'll find a way :crazy:
It's free of course. We're full again, so why don't you take a relaxed look, and sign up in case you want me to count you in a year from now?

Thanks @Garfield I'll have a look

OP
OP
G

Garfield

Über Member
This just in: we're expanding! Tomorrow at 8pm CET (2pm ET) we'll hold a live draft for three brand new second division (Pro-Conti) teams. If you feel like joining, tonight's the night - contact me ASAP :smile:

OP
OP
G

Garfield

Über Member
Happy to report our main league is growing steadily, and nowadays we look into having even more fun with small games on the side. The newest addition is called Quick Fix - a series of independent mini leagues, each focused on a different type of races, and thus potentially more inclusive for casual fans.

So in case you only follow le Tour de France, or if you're some perverted sadist only watching people hit the ground on wet cobblestones - we're not judging, so do join!

At least five completely separate mini leagues will take place in 2016: cobbles (E3, GW, RvV, PR), Ardennes (BP, AGR, FW, LBL), Giro, Tour, and Vuelta. Each will be preceded by a quick draft, with a salary cap in place, and individual salaries fixed depending on past CQ scores of each rider. Again, feel free to join just one, or some more.

The cobbled season starts soon, please sign up here if interested: http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?topic=255651.0

OP
OP
G

Garfield

Über Member
The first draft (cobbles) has started today, but unfortunately one person pulled out. We're still 14, but will accept another person within the next 24-48 hours. Please contact me directly via ProFSL if interested.

Top Bottom