Do you smile when you jog?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
When you go for a jog, a run, do you have a big grin on your face?

Thought not.

Yet when people run for the bus or train, they invariably have a Cheshire grin. I usually notice this on women. Not saying men don't smile when running, bit indont lool at men much.

What is it with the smiling and running thing?

Levo-Lon

Guru
Nothing funny about the old bill chasing you mate..:rolleyes:

No, not Where's Wally?

Where's the smile? :sad:

6001550-large.jpg

Smile? Too busy trying to breathe.
The running for a bus is more likely trying to catch the drivers eye in a "I'm a nice person and a bit embarrassed about running. Please don't drive off without me"

Women running towards me are smiling.
Sympathy.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Why do women running fopr buses always also do the tiny steps and sideways hand thing? Even when you know they are actually very good runners when not running for a bus.
(Just googled 'women running in heels'... gonna have to delete my search history... the search itself just looks a bit pervy)

Why do women running fopr buses always also do the tiny steps and sideways hand thing? Even when you know they are actually very good runners when not running for a bus.
(Just googled 'women running in heels'... gonna have to delete my search history... the search itself just looks a bit pervy)
My daughter used to just run. One day, when aged aroubd 4 she just started to run like a girl. No idea why.

Top Bottom