Does anybody know how you 'share' on Facebook?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just write a status update and include the url. Facebook will do the rest

Ps awaiting the first comment where someone says - unnecessarily - that they don't use/like Facebook

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
If you post something on facebook only other people can share it for other facebook users to see, the fact you posted it, you've all ready shared it.......
I manage to share photo albums sometimes .... I do it if I've somehow managed to not post it to my page somehow, so there must be an option to share some of your own stuff!

SD1

Ps awaiting the first comment where someone says - unnecessarily - that they don't use/like Facebook
I don't use or like Facebook! I think it is stupid. I want to use this stupid site but can't get past 43%?
I want to sell on it. Do I have to have lots of friends to get to 100%? It's not fair not everyone has lots of friends!! My daughters are even refusing me although they do come up with good reasons.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I don't use or like Facebook! I think it is stupid. I want to use this stupid site but can't get past 43%?
I want to sell on it. Do I have to have lots of friends to get to 100%? It's not fair not everyone has lots of friends!! My daughters are even refusing me although they do come up with good reasons.
43% of what? :unsure:

OP
OP
Chris S

Chris S

Legendary Member
@Chris S what are you trying to share and to who? For example are you trying to share something of yours, photos?, with people not on Facebook?
I wanted to share a post with an event but there wasn't a share link. In the end I just commented on one of the event's post and included a link.

Top Bottom