Domtyler

Has Dom completely lost it, or is he trying to be provocative?

• Agent provocateur.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • He speaks nothing but the truth.

• Come back the old Dom. We might not agree with you but we sure find you an asset.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Dom's thought synapses fire off at 4x the speed of light, so it's no wonder that some of the sense is left in a different dimension.

We, however, need to speed up our thought processes in order to compensate for this volatile neural mountain of man-thought, or else the slow brained lot will take over, turning our brains into cold soup.

That's gazpacho that is.

Abitrary

Mickle, meant to ask you... got water building up in the bottom of my washing machine drum after every wash. Doesn't happen straight away - I have to open the outlet plug at the bottom to let it out and mop it at the start of the next wash.

What could cause this? It's not something that calgon would solve, I guess.

Abitrary said:
Mickle, meant to ask you... got water building up in the bottom of my washing machine drum after every wash. Doesn't happen straight away - I have to open the outlet plug at the bottom to let it out and mop it at the start of the next wash.

What could cause this? It's not something that calgon would solve, I guess.
I am a former plumber not a former washing machine engineer I am afraid so I can not guarantee that my advice has a monetary value.

Pull the unit out and take a look down the drain pipe.

Abitrary

mickle said:
I am a former plumber not a former washing machine engineer I am afraid so I can not guarantee that my advice has a monetary value.

Pull the unit out and take a look down the drain pipe.

will do, cheers. I bet it's a bloody mouse. I found one drowned in my toilet bowl the other morning and it took 3 flushes for it to go down.

yello

No idea. I don't keep track of who says what, so I don't really form any long term impression of anyone on here. Oh, except Keith's trademark!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom