Dun Run lite - Friday, 3 Oct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

I'm starting to look unlikely for this :sad:
Anyone interested inna rail tix with a bike rezzie leaving Diss at 14:47 - £9.00

Tim Hall

Anyone interested inna rail tix with a bike rezzie leaving Diss at 14:47 - £9.00
Boo.

StuartG

slower but further
The first BBC forecast for Friday night are not bad. Minimum temperature in the mid fifties and winds from the south or south east. Oh and no precipitation. Keep everything crossed ...

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
I have only just become aware of this ride and am unaccountably attracted to it. If it is still open I would like to join you.
However I shall be spending 20 hours tomorrow flying from Perth to London and the wise thing to do is probably to wait until I get back to decide. Is Monday OK for a decision?
The other factor is that I have hardly been on a bike for over 3 months and not at all for 2! But it is flat all the way to Dunwich and Diss...

Gordon P

User10571,please see previous post. If the ticket is still available and I decide to ride I shall be glad to take it off you.

OP
OP
redfalo

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
I have only just become aware of this ride and am unaccountably attracted to it. If it is still open I would like to join you.
However I shall be spending 20 hours tomorrow flying from Perth to London and the wise thing to do is probably to wait until I get back to decide. Is Monday OK for a decision?
The other factor is that I have hardly been on a bike for over 3 months and not at all for 2! But it is flat all the way to Dunwich and Diss...

Gordon, it would be really lovely if you join the ride! I think the 14:47 train from Diss has run out of bike reservations, but the one an hour later should be fine.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
I'm out, I'm afraid. :sad: Really really upset to miss this, but I'm recovering surely but (too) slowly from a back problem that I'm reluctant to exacerbate or even re-ignite, until I've had the physiotherapist's assessment on the 6th October.
Nonetheless enjoy and God Speed.

wanda2010

Guru
Unlike for all those no longer coming for whatever reason :sad:

U

User10571

User10571,please see previous post. If the ticket is still available and I decide to ride I shall be glad to take it off you.
Gordon, I'm only just home from work, evidence, in itself, why I'm an unlikely participant in this ride.
PM me a postal address and I'll post you the tix.
We can sort out the money after.

Gordon P

You might have people booked on the 14:47 pleading with you to swap.
That would be a tough choice as I am definitely missing British pubs. The Australian hotel is generally a barn of a place with online betting a prominent feature. The beer, including the craft beers, are pale yellow. The wineries of Margaret River and their free tastings, particularly the smaller ones with characters in charge rather than those owned by Holmes a Court or Louis Vuiton Moet Hennessy, have been some compensation. But boozing bitter while waiting for a train? Bring it on.

Top Bottom