Dun Run lite - Friday, 3 Oct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
I'm on that one too :thumbsup:
My turn to bring the electrical tape Mick. You had to be there, but on the DunRun proper following a little mishap with the bike, Mick came to the rescue with some electrical tape, but it did mean I was only able to drink from my second water bottle by holding the bike upside down! This made it a little problematic to drink whilst riding.

Colin_B

I'm throwing caution to the winds financially so as to preserve my caution in terms of cycling mileage. I won't buy any super-cheap advance rail tickets with my senior railcard discount but intend look very carefully at bail-out points on the route near-ish to stations - à la Dogtrousers although I realise he's not on the ride now. I shall be really happy if I don't have to - but I'm going to be happy if I have a Plan B.

Needham Market train station is only a few yards off the dun run route.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Interested......... if I'm around, I'll ride it.
Alas I am out.
A trip to the New Forest to help with a school Duke of Edinburgh award Gold expedition has called, and I don't feel I can refuse as they are paying for my Mountain Leader qualification later in the year.
A shame, as for many reasons I felt this was a ride I should support.

Colin_B

Will anyone else be arriving into Liverpool st or Stratford stations on the Friday ? it would be great to have some company to ride to the Pub on the park. If so what train will you be getting ?

rb58

Enigma
I'll be riding into town and go past Liverpool Street station on my way to Hackney. Happy to meet you at the station if that helps.

Colin_B

I'll be riding into town and go past Liverpool Street station on my way to Hackney. Happy to meet you at the station if that helps.
That would be great thanks, roughly what time would you think you will be passing Liverpool St.

andyman

Occasional tandemista
Will anyone else be arriving into Liverpool st or Stratford stations on the Friday ? it would be great to have some company to ride to the Pub on the park. If so what train will you be getting ?
I will be travelling down from Ipswich (based in Kesgrave) I normally get a slightly earlier train and have a beer with friends pre Friday rides. Welcome to join me if you wish, otherwise see you at the start!

Top Bottom