Dunwich Dynamo 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leyton condor

Veteran
Sadly I am not doing the ride this year as I have other commitments. I have done the last 6 and seen the ride double in size. Like Andrew this ride is the highlight of my cycling year and I will definitely be thinking of it on Saturday night. I have told the other half to never ever plan anything that clashes with the Dynamo ever again.
Ride safely everyone and enjoy.
See you next year.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
If anyone is worried about getting stuck then you're welcome to kip at my house in Ipswich and saunter back to London on a later train on Sunday.
That's a seriously kind offer. I might take you up on it if my Half Dun comes undone out of misguided enthusiasm.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Best riding to all doing it this year, looks like it is going to be a hot one

I am going the double again this year with a bit added on so looking to make this my first 300 mile ride, see you in Hackney Andrew :cheers:

U

User10571

Hey there, User10571!

I'm riding tonight, too. Are any of the other Fridays riding? My husband is kibitzing about me riding alone!
Not me.
I'm off to Whitstable shortly.
Tell him you won't be alone. There'll be ~1,500 others with you.

Tacey

Über Member
Not me.
I'm off to Whitstable shortly.
Tell him you won't be alone. There'll be ~1,500 others with you.
Ah, my mistake.

I know there's going to be truckloads of people riding but try telling that to Mr Fretful...

Hope you enjoy Whitstable - have a beer and a fry up for me!

U

User10571

Ah, my mistake.

I know there's going to be truckloads of people riding but try telling that to Mr Fretful...

Hope you enjoy Whitstable - have a beer and a fry up for me!
No beer for me. But a courier bag with a couple of bottles of Veuve in it :smile:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
I'm in, oddly.

Considering last time I was in a bed it was in Philadelphia, this could be tricky. Still, time on sofa has been put to good use, and kids are (for the most part) charming companions.

So. Off to find some food, then fettle a bit with the Encore, then look for some shoes, grab some zip ties, and head towards the start. Hope to see a few friendly faces on the road. Oh, and might be riding back too. If I'm still awake at the start, I'll ride to the end. If I'm still awake at the end, I'll ride to the start. If you see me headed back to the coast on Sunday. STOP ME.

Top Bottom