Dunwich Dynamo 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Brilliant! Tell him to pack a BBQ!

Jolly good idea! Bring a chiller of beer and a portable BBQ!!! I think i'd have to fight off all the hungry zombie cyclists and hold them at bay with the flat end of my D-Lock!

tatr

I'm not interested in a ride back in the van... but I'd love to partake in a BBQ. If I donate charcoal, a crate of beer and some BIG STEAKS would he be interested in ferrying them out to the beach?

I can also loan an awesome portable BBQ provided it gets returned to London.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I'm not interested in a ride back in the van... but I'd love to partake in a BBQ. If I donate charcoal, a crate of beer and some BIG STEAKS would he be interested in ferrying them out to the beach?

I can also loan an awesome portable BBQ provided it gets returned to London.

Its something we can definitely look into! going to have to check with my other friend who is hopefully doing the ride with me and seeing if he would be up for it rather than going to sleep in the back of a car.

Where abouts in london are we returning the BBQ to?

Brains

Legendary Member
I see 2016 DD tickets are now on sale!

Happy new Year!

We are now sorting out the logistics for the 2016 Dunwich Dynamo and booking for our return coaches is now open.

Arrangements will be much the same as last year except we will probably run more coaches early on, following feedback from you last year. We will leave perhaps 200 places for those who want to enjoy the beach for longer.

As ever, all queries and comments to southwark@lcc.org.uk

Thank you,
Southwark Cyclists
southwark@lcc.org.uk

Dunwich Dynamo Return Transport 2016

7/17/2016
Dunwich
Dunwich, Suffolk

registernow.png

Brains

Legendary Member
From the FB site - and been confirmed by Southwark Cyclists

Beware!!

Just purchased my return ticket for the Dun-Run this year via Southwark Cyclists. The link directed to a 3rd Party site for registration -
images
Active.com..

All seemed straightforward enough: Personal Details - Accept! Payment Details - Accept! Blah blah.. Until at the end I noticed a screen had popped up with all my details auto-filled including my credit card with a final Accept/Cancel option! On auto-pilot I so nearly clicked 'Accept' expecting to complete the transaction when I suddenly realised I had been navigated away from the ticket purchase to an auto-renewal subscription page for
images
Active.com (sneakily the annual subscription was also the same as the DD Early Bird ticket price! Coincidence? I think not!!).

Fortunately I spotted what was going on and cancelled! Shortly afterwards an email arrived confirming my coach place.

Has this happened to anyone else - has anyone fallen for it?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Dunwich Run, tickets? I'm hoping these are just for the people not cycling back

Dunwich Run, tickets? I'm hoping these are just for the people not cycling back
Definitely just the buses http://southwarkcyclists.org.uk/dunwich-dynamo-xxiv-2016/

Here's the link - just beware after you complete the checkout that you don't sign up for the annual subscription
http://www.active.com/.../dunwich-dynamo-return-transport...
That's not a link directly to the website, but via fb. (Plus it includes information that will tell them it came from your email address, so you might want to remove that link).

Try this:

http://www.active.com/dunwich-suffolk/cycling/races/dunwich-dynamo-return-transport-2016

Last edited:
Top Bottom