Dutchy from Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Or buy an old bike like this, and fit north road bars

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 46

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
sorry,another dutchspaz here but welcome anyway

Sara_H

Guru
:welcome:
I ride a sit up and beg bike as that's my preferred riding position. Not a dutch bike though, mines a Dawes Mojave hybrid. I'd have loved a dutch bike, but wasn't sure if the gearing would be low enough for me as It's very, very hilly where I live!

OP
OP
LordGrover

LordGrover

Regular
Drove to Guildford today to pick up. Nightmare drive there but flew back.
Rubbish mobile phone photo, but here's it squeezed into the boot:
43GBrIMD.jpg

Only took ten minutes to reassemble for maiden ride around the block. Loved it.
It had just started spotting so only went out for a few minutes; the view from 'on high' is spectacular. A couple of locals/pedestrians smiled and waved - I think because I was grinning inanely and waving to them anyway. Was about to snap a couple of polaroids and the heavens opened so will have to wait for a bit.
Looking forward to this. Much!

Yorksman

Looks the bee's knees to me. It's got one of those funny locks on that mine came with. It's good for nipping into the shop but you need a cable if you leave it for a long time - to chain it to something. Looks like it has a front hub dynamo and a Nexus hub gear?

I expect you can get the rest of the gear for Christmas:

052412albertkahn15.jpg

OP
OP
LordGrover

LordGrover

Regular
Looks the bee's knees to me. It's got one of those funny locks on that mine came with. It's good for nipping into the shop but you need a cable if you leave it for a long time - to chain it to something. Looks like it has a front hub dynamo and a Nexus hub gear?

I expect you can get the rest of the gear for Christmas:

052412albertkahn15.jpg
Snaffled as my avatar. Ta. :laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Top Bottom