Early morning ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willow

I have spent the day doing the school budget for next year, confined to the inside with a quick break for cutting the grass. Ex is taking boys to Twickenham so no football/rugby to transport to in the morning which leaves me free. A rare event so I am planning an early morning ride tomorrow, weather permitting. I'm going to take a strawberries and banana breakfast to snack on when I get wherever I'm going. Just going to finish my numbers then get the routes out. :biggrin: freedom:biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Erm...........forecast is good.... I'll be out in the afternoon..if lucky......... maybe a quick 20 miles.......

Have a good un....................

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You deserve a good weather ride, Willow, with the smell of wild flowers and the warmth of the sun on your back. May the cycling gods shine on you:biggrin:

OP
OP
W

Willow

rich p said:
You deserve a good weather ride, Willow, with the smell of wild flowers and the warmth of the sun on your back. May the cycling gods shine on you:biggrin:

now that sounds very nice, I love bluebells but probably a touch early for that. The next debate is how far I should go, work round trip which I only get to do couple of times a week max is 15 mile so guess may be 20-25 or is that a bit ambitious.

longers

Legendary Member
You'll be fine for twenty five miles I'm sure, if it's hard work at the end then you'll have the glow of satisfaction of having done the distance.

Hope you have a good trip out, enjoy it :biggrin:

Top Bottom