"Eddington Number"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@jefmcg

I've also noticed that if I want to update rides for just today from Strava to mycyclinglog then I need to put no end date on the tool
that's per design. You can specify a start date, an end date, both or neither.

Tool is now updated with Endomondo integration. @Supersuperleeds' bug #1 fixed, it should calculate number of rides required correctly.

http://mcgalliard.org/eddington

I won't be adding Garmin Connect, unless someone offers to pay the $5,000 charge to access their data. Oh, make it $6,000. If you've got that sort of money to throw around, I will take $1,000 for my trouble. :mrpig:

Now I will go for a ride, and await @Supersuperleeds' next bug report.

More features.

The @Supersuperleeds bug is fixed, you can now tell it to save you rides to MCL with elevation in feet. You'll need to delete cookies to get this option.

And I've added a graph to show you how your E-number has changed over time. You can see when I started cycling to work, but starting Audaxing wasn't so dramatic a change.

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 23.16.23.jpg

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I tried it, and it wouldn't connect to Strava... I log into Strava through Facebook, rather than having a separate password. Could that be why?

Bugger. Sorry guys, it's working fine for me. I'll have another look at it tonight. Got to go for a ride now.

Make sure you try "Delete cookies" then connect. I'll add some diagnostic later.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Bugger. Sorry guys, it's working fine for me. I'll have another look at it tonight. Got to go for a ride now.

Make sure you try "Delete cookies" then connect. I'll add some diagnostic later.
I got my Eddington number from MCL though (imperial = 59) so cheers :okay:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I get this

Site upgrading, please return shortly. Upgrade started at 2016-01-24 14:40:50 UTC.

Contacxxxx, if this page has been unchanged for a while. It may have been forgotten after upgrading.

Last edited:
Top Bottom