Eneco, Tour de l'Ain or any other minor stage race ...SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think you'd like Flash, just up the road from me Rich. Definitely bleak, and for the 10 days a year it's not covered in fog, it could be described as, erm, well... bleak!

http://www.rewlach.org.uk/scandocs/Chapels/flash4.gif
I've cycled up to Flash a few times, tigger, from Wildboarclough ( had a pint or two in the pub at the bottom - whose name escapes me. Lunched in Blaze(?) Farm once too.
I love that area! Where are you based?

tigger

Über Member
All my local haunts! I live in Buxton Rich

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Tim Wellens wins the Eneco after his decisive break yesterday. Not bad racing and parcours considering how pap it used to be.
OPQS took yet another stage win with Van Kersbuilk (sp) and the last stage in T de l'Ain with the impressive Alaphilippe.
OPQS do win a shed-load of races as @The Couch said.

Considering there was a 50% drop out rate it must. be a pretty challenging parcours all in. Great race all in all. And how often do you see an entire team DNF ?
Tim Wellens wins the Eneco after his decisive break yesterday. Not bad racing and parcours considering how pap it used to be.
OPQS took yet another stage win with Van Kersbuilk (sp) and the last stage in T de l'Ain with the impressive Alaphilippe.
OPQS do win a shed-load of races as @The Couch said.[/QUOTE

Last edited:
I believe Terpstra has been DSQed for his shoving games. Contrite, though.

montage

God Almighty
The Parcours for the USA Pro challenge are insane! A pity more big teams didn't take a shot at this, some real interesting climbs in this race

The Couch

Über Member
Greipel is back to his winning ways on Saturday in the Brussels Cycling Classic (he struggled mighty after his collar bone fracture in the beginning of the season), winning the sprint against Viviani and Demare

One day later in Fourmies, Lotto took a second victory by electing Jonas Van Genechten to sprint. His 2nd victory in a short time span after his recent win in the "Druivenkoers".
Interesting 2nd place again for Tom Van Asbroeck, who is having a very nice season. Concidering his first season as a cyclist was in 2008, he should still have much growth in him. If the rumours are correct that he is going to Cannondale (/Garmin), he could be their supported rider in the 1-day races

Top Bottom