EUROSPORT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
whenever I set the recorder for eurosport I always record the show after the cycling, that way if schedules over run etc you still get the whole thing.
What did really annoy me though was I paid for eurosport player app so I could watch when away at work, then discovered it wont work at all in Canada, so quickly cancelled the sub.
You should be able to fool it into thinking you are still here by using a VPN, which would be a good idea anyway if you like to use open wifi networks when travelling.

You should be able to fool it into thinking you are still here by using a VPN, which would be a good idea anyway if you like to use open wifi networks when travelling.
Maybe aye, but not sure how that works on a phone, not my field of expertise ha ha

ColinJ

Maybe aye, but not sure how that works on a phone, not my field of expertise ha ha
Me neither, but a Scottish cousin was using one when he came down for the Tour de Yorkshire recently. He pays about £30 a year, no bandwidth limit, and he can configure it so it looks like he is in the UK when he is abroad. He watches iPlayer in Spain.

I think I will look into it if I start travelling more.

ColinJ

I'm watching Eurospors TdF coverage live on the web, for free. How come? I thought it was for subscribers only.
A couple of weeks ago, I could NOT watch the coverage and I AM a subscriber! Perhaps they are trying to fix a login bug?

I can watch it on my new Smart TV and that does not currently ask me for my password!

pawl

Legendary Member
It might be live coverage but its always bugged me when you record the highlights in the middle of the night and get a complety different sport even though the record title still lists it as the cycling you should have recorded.
People might knock itv 4 `s broadcasters but at least when you record their program you get what you hoped for, pity they only cover a few races.
Yep just watch the tif on ITV4 .

U

User33236

Yep just watch the tif on ITV4 .
+1 on that. Sean may have been a great cyclist but he's certainly no commentator!

Top Bottom