EV Owners Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
I’ve taken the plunge and ordered an Ioniq 5. It seems to offer a good all round package for a family car. Quoted range of 300+. So I would hope to get 250 on a long journey. And that’s enough for me.
It claims to charge very quickly if connected to a super charger. And can access the Tesla network.
Not expecting delivery until September!
Gives me plenty of time to sort out the home charger.

Seen loads of them around where I live. Enjoy :okay:

My daughters boyfriend has taken our Nissan Leaf for work. He's been doing big miles 200+ per day. He's got a few apps, Instavolt, Ionity and Zap map. So far not encountered much in the way of rapid charging difficulties.

OP
OP
icowden

icowden

Veteran
I’ve taken the plunge and ordered an Ioniq 5. It seems to offer a good all round package for a family car. Quoted range of 300+. So I would hope to get 250 on a long journey. And that’s enough for me.
IMHO it's one of the best EVs on the market. Always gets very solid reviews and I know two people with the Ioniq who love it. Looking forward to your full review ;-)

Buck

Guru
It claims to charge very quickly if connected to a super charger. And can access the Tesla network.
Not expecting delivery until September!
Gives me plenty of time to sort out the home charger.
They’re nice cars and get good reviews, sharing the underpinnings with the Kia EV6.

Out of interest are you getting it on a PCP to protect yourself from any volatility in depreciation as the market/prices continue to settle?

Top Bottom