Evans price match

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Now works for all UK retailers online other than EBay and Amazon market place :okay: was previously a restricted list

https://www.evanscycles.com/help/price-match

We match all stores and online retailers based in the UK, except online marketplaces and auction sites (e.g. Amazon, eBay). We will price match any product that is in stock and available for immediate purchase in the identical size and colour. We will match the price after any discounts / voucher codes, as long as they are available to everyone.

Good for those of us who prefer to click and collect or can't be faffed with postal returns :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nice one.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I do mostly shop online though, using click and collect. Generally clothing which they don't carry in store

Vertego

Just reflecting on the meaning of life.
Last time they did a price match for me, they compared the item's price only and not whether P&P charges apply. Saved me an extra £5 as Evans did free P&P.

e-rider

crappy member
the online cycle industry is pretty cut-throat now. How long before the return of free delivery on all orders? For anyone with money and a job after Brexit it could be a good time to buy, although US and Japanese products are likely to be priced sky-high so maybe not!

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Buy what? An online bike company?

I think prices are heading north though. Cheapest carbon Roubaix and Trek domane now £1.8k ish. Datum was always around £1.7k and even the genesis steel bikes are hitting £1.5k.

I suspect Claris and Sora will be on a lot more bikes at the £1k mark

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Speciialized and Trek have always looked overpriced for their spec though

For Genesis, buy last year's model

Dirtyhanz

Veteran
I was looking at some tyres in the shop in Chester and one of the assistants came over to see if he could help and said to me they will match any price online and they did so I got two tyres at half there price well chuffed

Top Bottom