"Excuse Me Constable" Citizen Stop And Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
The camera man is called matt. I think he is known to his local police for his nothing more than professional trolling
The police are great and always play along.
He has made some great videos with them and here is one.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
"great' is a relative term Dan.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Blimey, if he tried that round these parts I suspect he'd take a tumble down some conveniently located steps and when he came to he'd probably find his recording equipment had been damaged during the unfortunate accident
Still better than the American Version of Events
pew-pew-pew-merica.jpg

Brandane

Legendary Member
I despair of the modern Police force service. Actually, that is when it all went wrong; the change of tack from a force to a service.
I reckon the PC in the first clip is in a service bracket which can be measured in weeks rather than years. Wet behind the ears or what.
In the good old days, the camera guy would have been locked up for being a tw*t. At the very least, he might have received a lecture in Police powers v public powers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I despair of the modern Police force service. Actually, that is when it all went wrong; the change of tact from a force to a service.
I reckon the PC in the first clip is in a service bracket which can be measured in weeks rather than years. Wet behind the ears or what.
In the good old days, the camera guy would have been locked up for being a tw*t. At the very least, he might have received a lecture in Police powers v public powers.
They are public servants to protect and serve the greater public not the Gestapo.
This is how all police officers should be. Humble and willing to answer general questions from the public.
No harm no foul. It was a great and I found somewhat funny interaction.
No Gestapo superiority bullshit.

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
This is how all police officers should be. Humble and willing to answer general questions from the public.
Why? Would you humor a stranger that addressed you in such a way?
Police should be respected, not taken the mickey of.

Brandane

Legendary Member
They are public servants to protect and serve the greater public not the Gestapo.
No harm no foul. It was a great and I found somewhat funny interaction.
No Gestapo superiority bullshit.
They are not superior, but neither are they put in uniform to be humiliated by some sad, publicity hungry, you-tuber. The guy in the first clip was an embarrassment, and obviously not very street wise. The twat with the camera should have been politely but firmly told that it is not his place to go around checking cars. If he wants to be a Police Officer, then let him go through the same recruitment procedure as everyone else. The Police have better things to do with their time than humour the village idiot.

Last edited:

Brandane

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3031453, member: 1314"]Modern police are better than your generation of corrupt lazy self-interested unaccountable lot were.[/QUOTE]
Nice to see that your RACIST post has been edited, either by yourself or admin.. My reply, quoting your racism, has been deleted without any explanation, so I guess it was admin.. Are you immune from any type of decisive action on this forum; as history has proven? You can guarantee that it wouldn't work the same way if I was to post anything of a similar nature. Again; what relevance has the colour of my skin got to do with anything? Read this quick before it disappears.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
People are looking too much into this clip. Based on the channel it was uploaded from he somehow knows the police or they know of him and like being good sports they just play along in this role reversal role play. Nothing forces them to do it but more info from the uploaded would be nice
Anyhow I know which play out I would rather have.
Copper is the first video was not required to do anything regarding the car as far as I am aware but it does make good PR how friendly and open he was. They both left laughing or smiling.

Make note that I am commending the officer actions. We could have seen another one of them videos were the police over step and arrest for no reason as suggested above. The guy is acting like a nobber but police should know how to handle them but the guy never wanted to escalate anything which you sometimes see so would should it be the officer escalating.
The officer was not required to conform but I think he did it for the camera for good pr. End of the video I sure had a smile. As did the people in the video

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom