"Excuse Me Constable" Citizen Stop And Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I happen to work 'alongside' police officers on a semi-regular basis & for me, police men & women have been forced down a very 'soft' route by the suits in government.

I will explain.

All officers (somewhere in a police force near you) have recently been or will soon be attending a course on (roughly speaking) 'modern tactile policing'.

From what I have gleaned, there aren't very many who have come away from this course happy.

Example (deliberately exaggerated) but closer to the truth than you would imagine.

Fabricated, untrue, made up, didn't happen example.

Police officer has to arrest Heroin Dave from 'the estate' after he has broken into 90 year old Edna's house, pushed her over & stolen anything valuable.

"I am truly sorry about this Sir, but I am going to have to arrest you & deprive you of your freedom for a short period of time"

"I understand that this is inconvenient for you & may cause you to become a little stressed but it is my duty"

"I can't begin to understand how you must be feeling right now & I truly sympathise/empathise with your situation"

"It must be hard having no paid work & valuing your drugs more than the life & rights of an old lady"

"Is there anything I can do to make your experience of being arrested better" ?

This is the (exaggerated) way that 'the suits' would like policing in Britain to be.

Obviously I don't speak on behalf of any current or ex police officers, nor have I 1st hand eye witness evidence of the course content but 'people do talk' to each other.

Many officers I have spoken to openly ridicule this 'state of affairs'.

I make it clear that
A) I am not a police officer
B) I do not speak on behalf of any individual
C) I respect & value our police force & the laws of our country
D) I do not seek to cause offence or embarrassment to any police officer.

These are 1st hand 'experiences' of the disgust that some have shown to the way that they are being 'bound' & treated by 'the suits'.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I happen to work 'alongside' police officers on a semi-regular basis & for me, police men & women have been forced down a very 'soft' route by the suits in government.

I will explain.

All officers (somewhere in a police force near you) have recently been or will soon be attending a course on (roughly speaking) 'modern tactile policing'.

From what I have gleaned, there aren't very many who have come away from this course happy.

Example (deliberately exaggerated) but closer to the truth than you would imagine.

Police officer has to arrest Heroin Dave from 'the estate' after he has broken into 90 year old Edna's house, pushed her over & stolen anything valuable.

"I am truly sorry about this Sir, but I am going to have to arrest you & deprive you of your freedom for a short period of time"

"I understand that this is inconvenient for you & may cause you to become a little stressed but it is my duty"

"I can't begin to understand how you must be feeling right now & I truly sympathise/empathise with your situation"

"It must be hard having no paid work & valuing your drugs more than the life & rights of an old lady"

This is the (exaggerated) way that 'the suits' would like policing in Britain to be.

Obviously I don't speak on behalf of any current or ex police officers, nor have I 1st hand eye witness evidence of the course content but 'people do talk' to each other.

I make it clear that

These are 1st hand 'experiences' of the disgust that some have shown to the way that they are being 'bound' & treated by 'the suits'.
Sadly, none of the above comes as any surprise. I have been out of all that nonsense for 12 years now, and don't miss it. Not even for a millisecond.
The basic function of the Police is to prevent crime, protect people and property, and to detect offenders. It is NOT to make friends with pathetic, camera wielding attention seekers with a fetish for the Police.

Dan B

Disengaged member
I love your 'use of punctuation'. I think I 'might try' the same approach. Does that look 'good'?

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy

I will explain.

I make it clear that

When something is as clear cut I don't understand why police can't go in and batter the criminal into submission and chuck him into a jail cell.
While your version is OTT I do understand that it is partly down to the areas where mistakes are made. However I believe as long as you have normal people and not some person with small dick syndrome a police officer should how you would expect. I sound like a broken record but look at American police.
I personally think criminals have to many pleasures and it needs to be reversed to basics.

When something is as clear cut I don't understand why police can't go in and batter the criminal into submission and chuck him into a jail cell.

I personally think criminals have to many pleasures and it needs to be reversed to basics.

When something is so clear cut as you being an absolute pillock I think we should all be allowed to beat you up with big sticks.

I'm sure the world is full of these criminals with "pleasures"...you can barely move in the prison for all those advantaged criminals and their hedge funds.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
What's your problem with American police? Are you able to back up your position with actual evidence, or are you relying on sensationalist bullsh!t and some NWA records?
There are many incidents of massive injustice by departments from breaking the rights of citizens to public executions. Beaneo mentioned some events.
What I also find interesting is most cases are reviews internally by department which is why a lot seem protect their officer. Most f which claim lethal force was justifably used as the officer felt in danger of his life which is entirely different to the situations at hand.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Ah right, so two high profile cases about one department is enough to judge the policing of a nation.

Thanks for clearing that up chaps.
http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/top-10-police-scandals_10.html

This gives you the top 10
Although single events regarding a few or one officers cases as much higher and try tend to be very public.
When I get home I will link you to some of the worst public executions which are covered up with the officers still serving as it was "covered up" so to say.

@Mods should I start a new thread or change it to Nsfw as there is going to be some horrible evidence popping up soon.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I love your 'use of punctuation'. I think I 'might try' the same approach. Does that look 'good'?
It's a bad habit I have acquired, however I couldn't care less & I don't believe in all this !!!! Stop shouting at me Rollocks either !!

Edit.

When I took my driving lessons & test 23 years ago, I was taught to drive perfectly & within the rules.

Similarly, when I passed my English literature & English language A levels I was taught to construct a sentence or paragraph correctly & within the rules.

Since a long time has passed, I have now committed many minor infringements to the driving laws (none endorsable) & learned how to construct a sentence almost entirely from expletives, so to British Para style.

I have also been taught how to kill people but don't practice it as I no longer have a requirement to.

From time to time I will introduce capitals where they have no place & occasionally slip dialect into the equation.

I really don't get hung up on these relatively minor issues when there are young men returning to this country without limbs or in Union Jack draped box.

There are so many atrocities in the world in which we live that I cannot begin to understand one person's issues with my grammar.

Noted.

Thank you.

Last edited:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
There are many incidents of massive injustice by departments from breaking the rights of citizens to public executions.

List them all apart from the two that have been identified by Beano.

Hell, I'm feeling generous. Identify thirty incidents and provide links to the supporting evidence. Shouldn't take more than five minutes if the misdemeanours are as common as you claim.

I wait with bated breath.

EDIT Please don't attempt to list incidents. I don't want to encourage your posting of further evidence of the dystopian world in which you dwell.

Last edited:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/top-10-police-scandals_10.html

This gives you the top 10
Although single events regarding a few or one officers cases as much higher and try tend to be very public.
When I get home I will link you to some of the worst public executions which are covered up with the officers still serving as it was "covered up" so to say.

@Mods should I start a new thread or change it to Nsfw as there is going to be some horrible evidence popping up soon.

@mods - can you have a word with foolish boy and suggest that he starts his own bollocks packed online community in somewhere inaccessible like N. Korea.

EDIT - mods, better still, send him to internal exile in the CAD forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom