Explaining two charming young ladies to the wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Almost one for the dialogue thread

Took the defunct TV and other bits to the tip and as a reward for my green efforts treated myself to a pub lunch

Approached by two teenage girls doing a project for school on alternative transport

They loved the Christiania and asked if they could ttake some pictures

I agreed (with their parents) and they took a dozen photos seated in the box, and with their father in the driving seat

They have details of the trike and websites, so a good result from a promotion point of view

However what happens if my wife finds a picture of two teenage girls in my trike??????

TVC

It depends, is your wife liable to think that in any strange and unlikely form of reality that two teenage girls are going to find you attractive?

Lullabelle

Banana
Almost one for the dialogue thread

Took the defunct TV and other bits to the tip and as a reward for my green efforts treated myself to a pub lunch

Approached by two teenage girls doing a project for school on alternative transport

They loved the Christiania and asked if they could ttake some pictures

I agreed (with their parents) and they took a dozen photos seated in the box, and with their father in the driving seat

They have details of the trike and websites, so a good result from a promotion point of view

However what happens if my wife finds a picture of two teenage girls in my trike??????

Be honest....

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Seriously? Sexual humour about school girls seems very 70s, and if I may say so, very Jimmy Saville.

I am genuinely disturbed by this thread.

I think you need to give your head a good shake, there are no signs of sexual innuendo in the op or any of the replies, in fact the ONLY indication of any sexual reference has come from YOU.

@Cunobelin, I would quite simply have told my wife the story of my encounter with the girls and the ensuing photo session.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I'd avoid Paulsgrove for a start.

OP
OP
U

ufkacbln

My apologies if this was taken the wrong way... it was meant to be light

My wife is more than used to strange women talking to me about my bikes... The "Hovis" (Pashley Delibike commissioned by Hovis and in their livery) attracts lots of elderly ladies who have fond memories of being taken home by boyfriends in the basket.

The point is that unusual bikes and this interaction was a fantastic way of advocating cycling

In this case there is a school project where the concept that two teenage girls can be transported by their parents on a cycle will be promoted at a school and examination project.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
My apologies if this was taken the wrong way... it was meant to be light

My wife is more than used to strange women talking to me about my bikes... The "Hovis" (Pashley Delibike commissioned by Hovis and in their livery) attracts lots of elderly ladies who have fond memories of being taken home by boyfriends in the basket.

The point is that unusual bikes and this interaction was a fantastic way of advocating cycling

In this case there is a school project where the concept that two teenage girls can be transported by their parents on a cycle will be promoted at a school and examination project.

It is amazing what some people can perceive in the printed word and to some extent I firmly believe it is the workings of their OWN mind that come up with these non existent perceptions.

Be careful - Mrs R is cracking her knuckles......:whistle:
harry-hill-fight-ap-wdc5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom