Ey up all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SX KYD

Hi all

I will be interested to see what you all have to say about life. I am a keen cyclist on a 'keeping the waistline in trim basis', I try to get out once a week for 30 ish miles on road or 20 off road. Road bike is a 'stiggy' (stig of the dump) a 20 year old Peugeot which i picked out of the local tip for a fiver, it has covered over 600 miles since I found it and have only just invested in two new tyres....other parts such as triple crank, chain, pedals and saddle have come via e-bay. Next investment is a shimano hub to replace the original 'maillard' which is about to self-destruct.
Off road I have a slightly better steed...a Cube ltd pro.

Cheers

S

Hi there I'm new too. I see you don't mines an ex-tip bike, my Claud took about 15 minutes of adjusting and I was off on a short ride around the block nothing needed Until I went to France with it.

Good luck mate.

OP
OP
S

SX KYD

Nordog hi.....Stiggy has just returned from France after a watching a section of the T d F (well all 30 seconds as they came past). Maybe we could set up a special section on bikes salvaged from dumps.
I'm in Sherborne by the way.

Cheers

OP
OP
S

SX KYD

Nordog hi.....bad news by way of a broken collar bone following a 'prang' on sunday. Out of action for at least two months...grrrrrr !

Top Bottom