Fantasy TdF 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
I thought it was closed to entries.

IncoherentJeff

According to Twitter Mathias Frank has indeed fractured his femur & will have surgery tomorrow.
If true I'm down to a 6 man team, wishing Cav, Froome & Frank speedy recoveries!

biking_fox

Guru
Doing much better than expected!
It's been a brutal 1st week, and I'm sure a lot of teams will be suffering the loss of key riders expected to earn them critical points.I can't feel too smug about picking nibbles, it was just based on available cost, and pretty much a toss up between him and Valdeverde.

Last I looked was bottom but two so it is hopeless for me
I am actuall doing quite well on the fantasy.road.cc league especially in the rookie league.
(Help that I can replace injured riders)

The Couch

Über Member
According to Twitter Mathias Frank has indeed fractured his femur & will have surgery tomorrow.
If true I'm down to a 6 man team, wishing Cav, Froome & Frank speedy recoveries!
As I wish Contador and Machado (who ended outside the time limit despite riding through the pain) the same :smile:

Funny Frustrating that the stage that inspired the name of my team, has taken out 2 of my riders...:dry:

Well.., that's that for the smugness (at least I have taken advantage of it, while I had the chance ^_^), while I will be free-falling in the stands, this competition will get wide open

OP
OP
Shadow

Shadow

Start of the third week and I have 2 non-starters today including Rui Costa, the world champion who has pneumonia. GWS.

This means I only have 5 riders left! Bad luck or poor judgement? Either way I have no chance of catching the smug baga at the top!

The Couch

Über Member
Either way I have no chance of catching the smug baga at the top!
I lost 2 (Contador and Navarro)... Machado apparently received the grace of the ASO and was allowed to continue even after finishing out of time (although I assume he is only hanging together with bits and pieces and won't be able to do anything anymore)

Van den Broeck has an infection and most likely will drop out as well

But indeed I am still ahead :blink:... can't imagine when the final points for GC/KOM/Sprint rankings are given, I'll still be... but I am getting a bit of hope again :hyper:

One problem I am having is poor contact on the HR strap. HR disappears mid ride. Think I have lost some fat from the chest area (not so bad to be called moobs)
Strap slide and even by showing it about I don't get a contact. Might try it on the back! (Used to work in medical electronics, so I
know this will probably work)

Deleted - wrong thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom