Felt Z5 size 58

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
2013 Felt z5 owned by me since new. Size 58, I am 6'2" I feel it would fit anyone in the 5'10" to 6'3" range. Excellent condition, new chain and gear cables fitted very recently, new Mavic tyres. Excellent condition throughout. Also comes with 2 Elite bottle cages.

Review here
http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/category/bikes/road/product/review-felt-z5-13-46952/

Any inspection/ test ride welcome. Collection from Lancashire( Clitheroe) or you can arrange a courier of your own.

Any questions please ask or send me pm and I will give you my phone number.

More photos available on request

£550

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It sounds like a bargain!

It is my size, and you are just down the road from me but I don't need a new road bike at the moment (I am happy with my Cannondale) and I don't have the spare cash anyway. It's the kind of bike I would be looking at if the Cannondale ever got damaged or stolen though.

Good luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Thanks Colin, I did toy with the idea of keeping it because if is amazingly comfortable. I have unfortunately run out of room, and a new bike is on the way, albeit in about 6 weeks. It's actually living at my other halfs house now in Clitheroe. But yes it is a bargain, was going to put it on ebay but didn't realise how much fees were, 10% rather sell it cheaper rather than pay them!

Mrs M

Guru
Lovely bike, I have a ladies Felt and they are very comfy.
Think this is a bargain at £550 but way too big for me, hope you get the full £.

Top Bottom