Felt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
A Red and White Felt Time Trial bike was stolen from outside B&M Store,
Tritton Road, Lincoln on 17/12/11 between 1000-1015 hours. The bike was
left secured and was stolen complete with lock.

A photo of the bike is attached, but also it is a 21 speed, has a red
and white saddle, aero bars, The crossbar has a small dent in it and
the saddle is well worn, it is valued around £1000.

The Police Incident Number should anyone have any information is
Incident 182 17/12/11.

Thank you

Pc 277 Donnah Thompson

Nettleham Police Station
NPT Mobile: 07939 312757
ISSI: 3800277
Tel: 01522 805796
Fax: 01522 805797
Voicemail: 01522 558798 (enter 0277)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Bad luck! A locked bike stolen within 15 minutes - the scumbags don't hang about, do they!

OP
OP
S

screenman

Legendary Member
Sorry I should have made this clear, it was a copy of an email from another Lincoln Wheelers member. Like on here as soon as we get notice of a bike gone missing we do a email out to as many as possible.

Thanks for your concern though.

A mint 'Felt f3 2011' has just been posted on Gumtree for £400 (.. I observe list price is arounf £2800) thought I should make people aware, as it is bordering on too good to be true ..

sabian92

Über Member
Just text that fella about "buying" it. See what he comes back with and i'll post back. If it is the right one i'll try get an address.

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
we need the death penalty not as a deterant because it isnt , we need it just so we can be sure of rideing home from the shops , and lets face it wee are not short of people !

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was out cycling a while ago on my Felt S22, and stopped at a shop to get something to drink. Outside the shop was a bunch of Neds (chavs),and they imediate reaction was

'Wow you really must be fit to ride that!'

....and then proceeded to have a conversation between themselves about it and bikes in general.

I went in to the shop (it was in full sight of my the whole time incidentally), got my things and was back out again whilst they were still discussing it.

I had an impressed audience as I cycled off again! ^_^

Sorry, not much use, but it does goes to show that some 'youths' at least respect what you are doing.

Top Bottom