FFS - do we REALLY need such an app? Pathetic ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It's an extension of the "must carry dog tags with my blood group" philosophy.

Garethgas

I think it's a great idea.
I always cycle alone and often find myself on very quiet roads and I think this would be a nice thing to have.
There is no need to buy it if you don't want it, ride with friends or on regularly used roads but for many people, it will be a handy thing to have.
Shame it's only available for iphones.

Road_Runner

Regular
I quite like the app but i don't think it's necessary for cycling. I think that any serious accident will most likely involve a motor vehicle, which legally they shouldn't leave in you in the gutter without checking that you're okay first.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I always cycle alone and often find myself on very quiet roads and I think this would be a nice thing to have.
There is no need to buy it if you don't want it, ride with friends or on regularly used roads but for many people, it will be a handy thing to have.
Really?
The only reason I'd buy it is for staggering home from the pub ....
How many people each year are left in such a situation? The pub app would be much more useful.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I believe that there is some kind of GPS tag that parents of gap year students can give to their children. When they get mugged, pushed into a ditch in Laos or Mongolia, remaining immobile for a set amount of time, up comes a mobile alert back home.

That passes as progress these days.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

I believe that there is some kind of GPS tag that parents of gap year students can give to their children. When they get mugged, pushed into a ditch in Laos or Mongolia, remaining immobile for a set amount of time, up comes a mobile alert back home.

That passes as progress these days.
I find my teenagers ability to remain motionless and comatose for days on end is remarkable .... I wouldn't want their phones bleating and waking them up poor dears ....

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Well having just downed the best part of a bottle of this:

Verbeia.jpg

It's time I was comatose too .... xx

Then use one of the many free apps that allow your phone to be tracked?

Top Bottom