Film: A Sunday In Hell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
threebikesmcginty said:
Anyone got an old copy, VHS is fine, they don't want or want to sell or would trust a lend of?

Be your bestest friend in the wholest widest world :biggrin:
If nobody else helps you out before I get back after my Christmas break, I can. My VCR is out on semi-permanent loan so my collection of cycling tapes is a bit redundant. Now that you mention it though, I quite fancy watching that video again so I'll spend a week or so watching that and other tapes after Christmas.

If you'd like a collection of tapes of old races (Indurain's Tour de France wins, single day classics etc.) I could send you a large box full if you are willing to pay the postage (probably about £8). I've probably got more than 50 tapes in all and I've watched them many times. You'd be welcome to them. Many of them are recorded as Long-play but I think most VCRs can cope with that.

It will have to wait until early January though.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's okay guys, I'll be sending out an emergency parcel of about 50 videos including A Sunday in Hell (and other classic cycling videos) as soon as the snow has cleared from my cobbled backstreet! Fingers crossed weather-wise, that should be in the next couple of days.

TBM will pass the videos on after he has watched them. That might be best done in batches because there are a few hundred hours worth of long-play tapes in the collection.

Top Bottom