Flatulence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Davywalnuts said:
If your wanting to look at reducing the wind, try Charcoal Capsules. Holland & Barrett do them. first time I took them, I couldnt fart or Belch for hours! Felt strange!

Yes, you miss it when it's gone. :ohmy:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Never stop farting or burping all day long. Have to put a cork in at work, though.

Many years ago I was working late, and I let a massive one go. "It's alright", I said to my workmate. "There's no-one left to upset !".

"You didn't realise I was still here, did ya ?", came the voice of the pretty little Aussie girl who'd walked up behind me to ask me something. :ohmy:

ACS

Legendary Member
goo_mason said:
Never stop farting or burping all day long. Have to put a cork in at work, though.

Many years ago I was working late, and I let a massive one go. "It's alright", I said to my workmate. "There's no-one left to upset !".

"You didn't realise I was still here, did ya ?", came the voice of the pretty little Aussie girl who'd walked up behind me to ask me something. ;)

Sticking up wind of you on the 29th :wacko:

hulver

Fat bloke on a bike
BigonaBianchi said:
cant help laughing at farts though...gotta be the funniest noise ever
Indeed. I once went for a colonscopy, where they stick a camera up your arse. In order to get a good look they've got to inflate you with gas.

What goes in must come out sometime. I let out a huge fart of this gas during the procedure. Which of course gave me the giggles, and when I was giggling my stomach tensed up, which caused more gas to come out and more giggling.

Ah, nowt like being surounded by a team of highly trained professionals, watching your bowels on TV while farting and giggling. ;)

Davywalnuts said:
If your wanting to look at reducing the wind, try Charcoal Capsules. Holland & Barrett do them. first time I took them, I couldnt fart or Belch for hours! Felt strange!

Barbeque 'flavour' no doubt - when the system got going again Davy!
Wear a skinsuit if you want to reduce the wind.;)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
User3143 said:
Not good on a recumbent because your arse is in front of your face/nose...
Even worse on a tandem if you are the one on the back, behind the farter! ;)

20080820_PARALYMPIC_STOREYKAPPES01.JPG

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

hulver said:
Indeed. I once went for a colonscopy, where they stick a camera up your arse. In order to get a good look they've got to inflate you with gas.

What goes in must come out sometime. I let out a huge fart of this gas during the procedure. Which of course gave me the giggles, and when I was giggling my stomach tensed up, which caused more gas to come out and more giggling.

Ah, nowt like being surounded by a team of highly trained professionals, watching your bowels on TV while farting and giggling. ;)

'oh to have been there...

1.gif

ColinJ said:
Even worse on a tandem if you are the one on the back, behind the farter! :wacko:

20080820_PARALYMPIC_STOREYKAPPES01.JPG

I knew that the one at the back was called the stoker, now I know what the front one's called! ;)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
Barbeque 'flavour' no doubt - when the system got going again Davy!
Wear a skinsuit if you want to reduce the wind.;)

I would say rotten pig/lamb/cow/cat/dog actually.. hehehe!

Must admit, if your a bit cold, letting one rip while wearing lyrca keeps ya warm! Makes me laugh too!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
redjedi said:
.note to self

Must stay in front on Davy on April CC ride, especially if he's smiling ;)

Just crack me up! lol!

Alas, in the country side, it all smells of rotting animal, so you wont notice the differance!

But wait till we stop in pub! Pharp! LOL!

Top Bottom