FNRttC recce to Bognor 29/30 June 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mangaman

The mouseketeers and FNRTTCs are very welcome.

The Fishbourne cafe wouldn't open that early - but "Chez Mangaman" - see Michelin guide 2008 pp 675-678 - is always open given enough warning

If I can swing it I can get a "behind the scenes" tour of the museum / stores of Fishbourne where you can see the artifacts etc as well as showing you the mosaics.

Edit - 60 breakfasts - just noticed. Should be doable but you may not all get served at once!!

mangaman

Actually - the idea of joining you on the ferry a bit after breakfast sounds very tempting - it is very lovely at that time of the morning

mangaman

I only ride on a MTB or a cheapo tourer though - although I do have a set of slicks for the MTB when I stay on road.

None of your big city 30mph riding, on sexy fixies, down here in deepest/darkest Sussex

mangaman said:
I only ride on a MTB or a cheapo tourer though - although I do have a set of slicks for the MTB when I stay on road.

None of your big city 30mph riding, on sexy fixies, down here in deepest/darkest Sussex

Wouldn't worry about that my friend - chances are you will be transported by sedan chair the way things are panning out...;):ohmy:

mangaman

Hey - no worries - I'd need a sedan with goose down feather cushions, obviously.

Seriously get in touch by PM - same for you Dellzecq

I'm in the desperately unfortunate situation of going on an MTB tour of Andulucia from tomorrow afternoon until 13th July, so I hope you all feel really sorry for me. ;):biggrin:

After that I'm around and always keen to be of assisatance to my fellow cyclists

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
mangaman said:

wouldn't bet on that after 04:00 am this saturday as the FNRttC steams from Gatwick to Brighton fixies and all

Top Bottom